Splunk server integration
Using this integration, you can forward Active Directory logs from ADManager Plus to Splunk server for detailed auditing.
Steps to configure Splunk server settings in ADManager Plus
- Logon to ADManager Plus console.
- Click the 'Admin' tab.
- Select 'Integrations' located under 'Personalize'.
- Click 'Splunk' located under 'Log Forwarding'.
- Click on the 'Enable forwarding of ADManager Plus Data' check box to enable sending of logs to Splunk server.
- Configure the following:
- Splunk Server: Enter the Splunk server name.
- Port: Enter the port number.
- Authentication token: Enter the authentication token.
- SSL Enabled: Click Yes or No. If Yes, enter the certificate path in the text box.
- Click 'Save' to save the settings.