Integration - UltiPro
ADManager Plus can be integrated with UltiPro, in addition to other HRMS applications like Zoho People, bambooHR, and Workday. This means actions like user creation, modification, and deletion can be performed automatically in Active Directory, based on the details entered in UltiPro.
How to configure UltiPro settings in ADManager Plus
- Click on the Admin tab and select Integrations under System Settings.
- Click Ultipro listed under the HRMS applications.
- The UltiPro account details like Web Service Account Username, Web service account password, and Customer API Key can be entered in their respective fields under the Service Account Administration tab. Additional details like Company ID can be provided under the Advanced tab.
- Click Test Connection and Save.
- The Data Source - LDAP Attribute Mapping tab has settings that allow you to map the Active Directory attributes to the predefined Database Column name provided in the Ultipro database. For example, if you want to map the 'givenName' attribute in Active Directory to the 'First_Name' attribute in the UltiPro database, you can do so by selecting them under the respective drop down menu on either side of the '=' in the Attribute Mapping tab. Multiple attributes can be mapped similarly.
- Click Add to save the settings.