Creating Customized Delete and Disable Policies
This section offers options to create domain-specific delete policies and disable policies with a specific set of preferences/ instructions that must be executed whenever user accounts are disabled or deleted from the Active Directory.
Steps to create delete policy and domain policy
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click the Delete/Disable Policy link located under Custom Settings section.
- To define a delete policy,
- To define a disable policy,
- In the Delete/Disable Policy pane, click the Delete Policy tab to select the actions that must be performed when user accounts are deleted.
- If you wish to delete the home folders and profile paths when the corresponding user accounts are deleted, select the desired options from the Home Folders and Profiles section.
- To delete the mailboxes and hide the user's address from the Exchange lists, select the delete user mailbox permanently option located under 'Mailboxes & Other accounts'.
- To revoke an Office 365 user's membership from all MS Teams, select the Remove user from MS Teams option.
- If you wish to move the users being disabled to a specific OU or remove them from all the groups that they are currently members of, use the relevant options under the other tasks section.
- To execute a custom script when user accounts are disabled, use run custom script option located under 'Custom Script'.
- Click Save.