Creating Customized Delete and Disable Policies
This section offers options to create domain-specific delete policies and disable policies with a specific set of preferences/ instructions that must be executed whenever user accounts are disabled or deleted from the Active Directory.
Steps to create delete policy and domain policy
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click the Delete/Disable Policy link located under Custom Settings section.
- To define a delete policy,
- To define a disable policy,
- In the Delete/Disable Policy pane, click the Disable Policy tab to select the actions that must be performed when user accounts are deleted.
- If you wish to delete the home folders and profile paths when the corresponding user accounts are disabled, select the desired options from the Home Folders and Profiles section.
- To disable the mailbox and hide the user's address from the Exchange lists, select the Disable Mailbox and Hide from Exchange address lists option located under 'On-premises Mailbox'.
- To manage the user's cloud accounts, that is, revoke the user's Office 365 license, remove the user from all MS Teams, remove the user from all Microsoft 365 groups, and disable the corresponding Google Workspace account, and more, select corresponding options under the Cloud Accounts section.
- If you wish to move the users being disabled to a specific OU or remove them from all the groups that they are currently members of, use the relevant options under the other tasks section.
- To execute a custom script when user accounts are disabled, use run custom script option located under 'Custom Script'.
- Click Save.