Active Directory Operations Summary
This page explains how to explore all available Active Directory backup values and compare the current and previous values of modified object attributes.
Click here to view the other essential capabilities of this solution.
To utilize the maximum potential of ADManager Plus, ensure that you're working on the latest version of the product. Download the latest version or update the product now!
To explore a particular backup,
- Login to ADManager Plus and click on the Backup tab.
- Navigate to Active Directory and click on the Operations Summary.
- Select the domain in which you would like to explore backups from the Domain drop down box.
- To view any specific backup, use the Filter option available as a drop down box.
- Click on any one of the backups in the chart to view the count of all objects backed up in that cycle.
- Click on the Explore Backup to open the Restore page.
- The table directly below it shows the number of AD objects (User, Computer, Contacts, Groups, OUs and DNS Nodes) backed up and the type of change made to those objects (Modified, Created, Added, Deleted, Moved, Renamed, Recycled, ReAdded).