New GPOs can be created using ADManager Plus, thus eliminating the need to install GPMC in the machine that runs ADManager Plus.
Using 'Create new GPO' at the top right corner of the'Manage GPOs' page, administrators can create GPOs and link those to OUs, sites, or domain.
To create a new GPO:
- Click 'Management tab'.
- In 'GPO Management', click 'Manage GPOs'.
- Click 'Create new GPO' on the top right corner of the page.
- In the 'Create GPO' window that opens, enter the name of the new GPO in the text box beside 'GPO name'.
- Click 'Link Later' to link the new GPO to a domain, OUs, or sites at a later point in time.
- Click 'Link Now' to link the new GPO to a domain, OUs, or sites right at the time of GPO creation.
- To link the new GPO to OUs or domain, select 'OU/Domain'. Select the domain or OUs to be linked using the check box.
- To link the new GPO to sites, select 'Sites'. Select the sites to be linked using the check box.