This report lists all available help desk technicians, along with details like delegated domains, roles, OUs, management and reporting tasks, etc. This report also offers filters to allow you to:
- view all the permissions and administrative limits for a specific technician.
- view all the technicians who have been assigned a specific set of permissions, administrative limits, etc.
The report can also be exported to CSV, PDF, XLSX, HTML formats.
To generate this report,
- Click the Delegation tab.
- Click the Technicians Report link located under Help Desk Reports.
- Select the desired technician from the list or use the Search Technician option to easily locate him/her.
- Alternatively, filters can be used to specify the criteria used to generate the report. Click on the filter sign, located on the left of Add/Remove Columns option, and specify the desired criteria.
- Click anywhere on the technician's details field to expand it.