Step Wise Walk Through For Management & Reporting
- Configure the Server Settings rightly - specifying the Server Name / IP Address and the Port value.
- Enter the admin credentials to login to ADManager Plus Mobile app.
- In the home page, from the list of reports displayed, select the one that you wish to view.
- You will now be able to view the desired reports with the data that was obtained during the last time the report was generated.
Please note: If you are generating a specific report for the first time then it might take an extra while for the application to fetch the data.
- At the top of the report, the domain on which this report was generated will be displayed.
- To change the domain, click the arrow and select the desired domain.
- To get the latest data, click the 'refresh' icon.
- To perform the default management action on ALL users/ computers in the report, click the 'management' icon (e.g., for disabled computers report, 'enable' is the default action).
- Click OK to confirm.
- To select only specific users/ computers,
- Use the search option to locate the desired user/ computer. Or,
- Select the check boxes next to the desired users/ computers.
Mobile access restriction
From ADManager Plus web console, you can now choose to restrict users to access the Android or iOS mobile app, for security reasons.
Note : Mobile access is enabled by default
Steps to change mobile app restriction settings
- Login to ADManager Plus web console.
- Navigate to Delegation > Configuration > Logon settings > General tab > Mobile Appliction Settings section.
- Using the checkbox, select Allow access from Android and/or Allow access from iOS as needed.