This feature allows you to create requests/ tickets for executing AD management tasks.From this app you can:
- View all requests
- View the requests created by you
- View open requests, among the requests assigned to you
- Review, approve, reject, execute, and delete requests
- Locate any specific request using the builtin search
- Configure the Server Settings rightly - specifying the Server Name / IP Address and the Port value.
- Enter the admin credentials to login to ADManager Plus Mobile app.
- In the Home page under 'Workflow', select 'all requests', 'requests created by me', or 'assigned to me- open', as required.
- Select the desired requests from the list of requests displayed.
- Use the search option to locate the desired requests easily.
- To delete the selected requests, click the icon at the top right.
- To view details about a request or to manage it, click the relevant request.
- Here, you will also have options to execute, approve, and reject the request - select the appropriate action that you want to perform.
- The view objects option shows the objects associated with the task; to remove an object from the request, click the 'X' icon located beside the object.