Deleting Active Directory Organizational Units
ADManager Plus enables you to delete organizational units (OUs), in single and also in bulk, from the Active Directory in a single action.
Steps to delete OUs:
- Click the AD Mgmt tab
- Go to OU Management and click the Delete OUs option placed under OU Modification
- Select the domain in which the OUs to be deleted are located. Use the Add OUs link if you wish to specify the exact location of the OUs to be deleted..
- Locate the OUs to be deleted using.
- The search option: enter the names of the desired OUs, each name separated by a comma to locate the required OUs
- CSV import: fetch list the OUs to be deleted from a CSV file.
- From the list of OUs located using the search option or fetched from the CSV, select the ones that you wish to delete.
- Click Apply to delete the selected OUs from the Active Directory.