Custom report for recently created and never logged on users
ADManager Plus allows you to create custom reports which can be tailored to your organization's needs.
Toensure that there are no security loopholes, as an admin, you need to keep track of unused user accounts. ADManager Plus easily helps you to track all user accounts that are recently created and never logged on users and move it temporarily to specific OU.
Steps to create a custom report for Recently created and never logged on users:
Back to custom report usecases
- Open ADManager Plus.
- Login with your credentials.
- Click Reports Tab.
- Click Custom Reports from the left navigation section.
- Click 'New custom report' button on the top right corner.
- Enter "Recently created and never logged on users" in the Name Field. In the Description box, provide a relevant description like "View all user accounts which were created in last 30 days and never logged on."
- InAdd report to section, select User Reports from the drop down list as the category.
- Select the domain and OU of your choice.
- In the Conditions section, select "Users" from the drop down list. To obtain the report for users who never logged on, you can enter a custom query in the field such as "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(!lastlogon=*)(lastlogon=0))(|(!lastlogontimestamp=*)(lastlogontimestamp=0)))".
- In the Filters section, select "When Created" and select "Last 30 days" from the drop down list.
- Choose the attributes which are necessary to be displayed in the report.
- Click Save.