Remove share permissions
This section allows you to remove the allow or deny permissions for users on a share when ever necessary.
Steps to remove share permissions
- Select the share from which permissions are to be removed.
- Select the user accounts and/or groups for whom permissions should be changed. ( you can remove permissions for multiple users in a single task by using the “+” symbol available)
- In the permissions’ drop down list choose the permissions set to be removed.
- Finally choose the type of permission - allow or deny. You can remove different sets of permissions for different users at one go, using the '+' icon located at the end of the row.
- Click the remove button to apply the changes.
You will notice a “View Recent Tasks” link on the top-right hand corner, clicking on this will give you a summary of the recent changes made to folder permissions.