Modify a single computer in Active Directory
Modify single computer feature allows you to modify the attributes of an Active Directory computer object. These steps will guide you through it.
- Under the Management tab, click Computer Management.
- Select the Modify Single Computer option listed under Computer Modification.
- A list of all AD Computers in the selected domain will be available. You can also use the Search option to find the computer account that needs to be modified.
- Choose the computer account you want to modify. You can modify the attributes either by directly editing the values of the respective fields or by choosing a modification template. To know more about creating, editing, and deleting modification templates, click here.
- Click the Preview button to review the changes just made.
- If there are no further modifications, click Update Computer button to save the changes.