Exchange Online (Office 365) Disable / Delete Remote Mailbox.
Using this feature, you can disable or delete multiple remote mailboxes instantly and easily.
- Click the Management tab.
- Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the Disable/Delete Remote Mailbox link located under Mailbox Management.
- Select the desired domain and the required OUs.
- Select the desired mailboxes from the list.
- Click the Configure link located at the right extreme.
- Select the desired action - disable remote mailbox and / or disable remote archive only, or remove remote mailbox - based on your need.
- Click Apply.