Exchange Online (Office 365) - Email forwarding and storage limits.
Using this feature, you can set the email forwarding and storage limits for all the desired users' mailboxes in just a single action.
- Click the AD Mgmt tab.
- Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the email forwarding and storage limits link located under Mailbox Management.
- Select the desired Office 365 account.
- Select the desired users' mailboxes from the list.
- Click the Configure link located at the right extreme.
- Select forwarding address and select the desired forward to value. Select storage limits and specify the desired size limit for warn at, prohibit message sending at, and prohibit send and receive messages at settings.
- Click Apply.