Exchange Online (Office 365) Mailbox - Enable/Disable In-place Archive Hold.
This feature makes it easy to enable or disable the in-place archive option for multiple mailboxes, at once.
- Click the AD Mgmt tab.
- Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the enable/disable in-place archive hold link located under Mailbox Management.
- Select the desired Office 365 account.
- Select the desired users' mailboxes from the list.
- Click the Configure link located at the right extreme.
- In the in-place archive field, select enable or disable, as needed.
- Click Apply.