Exchange Online (Office 365) Mailbox - Enable/Disable Litigation Hold.
Using this feature, you can enable or disable the litigation hold option for users' Exchange mailboxes instantly.
- Click the AD Mgmt tab.
- Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the enable/disable litigation hold link located under Mailbox Management.
- Select the desired Office 365 account.
- Select the desired users' mailboxes from the list.
- Click the Configure link located at the right extreme.
- In the litigation hold field, select enable or disable, as needed.
- Click Apply.