Exchange Online (Microsoft 365) Mailbox - Enable/Disable Litigation Hold.
Using this feature, you can enable or disable the litigation hold option for users' Exchange mailboxes or Microsoft 365 (formerly known as Office 365) instantly.
- Click the Management tab.
- Select Microsoft 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the enable/disable litigation hold link located under Mailbox Management.
- Select the desired Microsoft 365 account.
- Select the desired users' mailboxes from the list.
- Click the Configure link located at the right extreme.
- In the litigation hold field, select enable or disable, as needed.
- Click Apply.