Mailbox Features Settings
Enable or disable mailbox features such as OWA, POP3, IMAP, etc., in bulk
- Click Office 365 tab.
- Select Management from the left navigation section and click Mailbox Management.
- Under Exchange Mailbox Tasks, select Mailbox Features Settings.
- Choose the O365 tenant to which you wish to apply the settings and give the necessary inputs.
- Click Enter name(s) to search, to find the desired objects or import, to import details from a CSV file.
Note: Under name search, click on search without entering any input, to view the complete list. For CSV file import, Click Download Sample CSV to view the format, before import.
- Select the objects for which you want to apply this configuration.
- To preview selected objects, Click Selected Objects count.
- Click Apply to execute.
- Once executed, you can view the status of the operation.