As changes made in Active Directory are cardinal, it becomes very important to keep concerned users notified on these changes.
ADManager Plus allows you to have notification rules. Notification rules allow you to configure who should be notified, and on what actions and with what messages.
Steps to configure a notification rule:
- Click on "notification rules" under configuration section in the left pane of the tab, in the page that appears :
- Check the box against the respective action if you want to notify some user or technician when the action is performed
- Click on the notify link to configure the list of technicians who should be notified, and other people who should be notified through mail
- Use the custom message link to configure the subject and message of the notification
- Finally click on the save button
The intended workflow agents will hence be notified accordingly.