There are many objects in Active Directory that need to be cleaned up as time goes by. Computer accounts, user accounts, groups, Group Policy, and much more. Instead of taking time to clean up these accounts manually, you can efficiently clean up these accounts using automation.
- Ensure inactive computer accounts are deleted
- Secure user accounts that are not being used
- Remove user accounts from Active Directory that pose a security threat
- Ensure security delegations in Active Directory are always correct
- Remove GPOs that are not being used