We're happy to present this webinar to help you master the most recent features in ADManager Plus and better manage your Active Directory (AD), Exchange, and Office 365. This webinar includes a live demonstration to show you how to take the best advantage of ADManager Plus to simplify Exchange Online mailbox management, Office 365 user and license management, ServiceNow integration, and help desk delegation alongside active directory management.
- Enable litigation hold and in-place archive, and add proxy addresses for the mailboxes of Office365 users in bulk; also update storage limits, enable email forwarding, and perform mailbox delegation.
- Create Exchange mailbox for users via the single user creation feature with provision to select the desired DAG.
- Use 'drag-n-drop' within User creation templates to prevent user creation in AD when any of the selected O365 licenses are no longer available.
- Generate detailed O365 reports for Never logged on users, ActiveSync enabled users and Shared mailboxes.
- Set a default template for technicians in each of the allowed domain - to let them carry out the assigned management actions and exclude child OUs of the selected OUs while configuring workflow requesters.
- Disable Lync user account, remove EUM address, and remove direct reports with the enhanced Disable/delete policy.