Make ServiceDesk Plus a better ITSM solution: Integrate with ADManager Plus and ADSelfService Plus.
Active Directory user management for helpdesk
Integrate ServiceDesk Plus with ADManager Plus to empower your technicians to perform AD user-onboarding, password management tasks, and user account control right from within the service desk console with provisions for:
- 360° user provisioning using smart templates to simultaneously create users in Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, GSuite, and Lync.
- Facilitating your help desk technicians with the ability to reset end users' passwords.
- Unlocking locked out AD users and to enable/disable user accounts when required.
Active Directory self-service for end users
You can hand over the torch of self-service in the hands of users and give them the liberty to create their own help-desk tickets and monitor their self-service actions. How?
ServiceDesk Plus and ADSelfService Plus integration:
- Empower your users to self-solve or raise tickets for all kinds of IT issues.
- Give end-users access to a wealth of knowledge base articles.
- Significantly reduce calls to the help desk and ultimately improve end-user experience.
ADManager Plus and ADSelfService Plus integration:
- Monitor user's self-update of personal information and mail group subscription with approval workflow.
- Enable help-desk assisted password reset and account unlock for specific OUs and groups.
It's time to explore the world of Active Directory management. Are you ready? Join us!