When you're an IT admin, Active Directory (AD) and IT service management go hand-in-hand. You can now effortlessly manage your Active Directory users, their Exchange mailboxes, Office 365 licenses, and more right from within the ServiceNow console and you don't even need to toggle between multiple applications. Join the webinar and learn how to perform Active Directory user onboarding, offboarding, password resets and group membership management right from the 'form context menu'. When you are finished with this webinar you will know how to integrate ADManager Plus and ServiceNow ensuring that your technicians are even more efficient and well-rounded.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Implement ADManager Plus - ServiceNow integration with the new plug and play add-on.
- Empower your technicians to view requests under the Incidents tab, and perform the required tasks through the 'Form Context' menu with provisions for:
- 360° user provisioning using smart templates to simultaneously create users in Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, GSuite, and Lync (formerly Skype for Business)
- Password management, facilitating your help desk technicians with the ability to reset end users' passwords.
- User account control with access to unlock locked out AD users and enable or disable user accounts when required
- Group membership management: Alter the group membership details by aiding addition to or removal from groups
- Also enable your end users to create requests for any of the available AD management activities through the Service Catalog.