When virtual environments co-exist with physical and cloud components, it is quite hard to troubleshoot performance issues, as there are many moving components involved. As a result, IT admins may spend numerous hours just to isolate the problem.
With Applications Manager, you get to monitor not only your virtual environment, but also the applications on top of it.
In essence, you can:
- Monitor your heterogeneous IT infrastructure in real time
Monitor the virtual stack, OS, database, application servers, cloud services and more.
- Manage Multiple Virtualization Vendors
Get performance management and capacity planning for complex VMware and Hyper-V environments.
- Prevent Virtual Machine Sprawl
Know exactly how many VMs are present in your network, how many are in production and so on.
- Auto-provision VMs to handle increased workloads
Ensure your business applications have enough processing power.
- Gain performance insight into virtual environments
Go through fewer manual hoops to obtain the info you want for keeping your apps up and running.