Public cloud computing services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables your business to harness externally hosted computing resources to run essential applications and services. However, the flexibility and scalability of the cloud comes at a price. It is vital to continually monitor business-critical applications hosted in the cloud to ensure they perform at optimum levels at all times and to ensure cloud resources are being effectively utilized. That’s why ManageEngine developed Applications Manager from the ground up so you can monitor, manage and ensure top application performance in the cloud -- well beyond the boundaries of your own network.
Here’s what Applications Manager can do to put the cloud to work for you:
- A single console for monitoring your physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure
- Monitor applications hosted in the cloud as well as inside your corporate data center
- Ensure high uptime and peak performance of Amazon cloud resources
- Gain insight into the performance of your cloud computing environment; troubleshoot and resolve problems before end users are affected
- Plan capacity and make educated decisions about allocating cloud resources
- Agentless monitoring solution that is easy to set up and manage