Ever found yourself toggling between various solutions to keep your endpoints secure, and wishing the process was simpler? We have you covered. With the addition of the Endpoint security features to Endpoint Central, you can now manage your endpoints and proactively secure them, all from a single console. These security features proactively cover all dimensions of endpoint security, and focuses on strengthening your enterprise security posture, with top-notch features.
Vulnerability management & compliance
- Scan endpoints for vulnerabilities, assess threats, and patch them regularly
- Resolve security misconfigurations and harden web servers from XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks
- Identify publicly disclosed and actively exploited vulnerabilities to patch them on priority.
- Prevent zero-day vulnerabilities by employing alternate fixes before patches are available
- CIS compliance: Audit and maintain your systems in line with 75+ CIS benchmarks, instantly identify violations, and view detailed remediation insights.
- Keep track of browsers and their add-ons used in your organization
- Filter URLs to allow only trusted and authorized websites, and manage website-browser compatibility issues by redirecting to destination browsers
- Ensure compliance with browser security standards like CIS and STIG
- Control, block, and monitor USB and peripheral devices to prevent data leakage and theft
- Limit data transfer rates, set role-based access to files, and enable file shadowing to protect sensitive data
- Ensure flexibility without compromising on security by easily granting temporary access to devices that require them
- Blacklist malicious applications, whitelist trusted applications, and manage greylist applications effortlessly
- Create rule-based application lists, and leverage the flexibility modes to revise and fine-tune your lists
- Achieve application-specific privileged access with endpoint privilege management
- Ensure data transfers are only completed on BitLocker encrypted devices
- Monitor the encryption status of endpoints from a single console
- Keep endpoints with or without Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protected
- Automatically detect anomalous file activity on your endpoints with the help of patented ML-assisted behavior detection techniques.
- Analyze and remediate incidents quickly with single-step incident response method.
- One-click recovery of data with patented tamper-protected backup techniques.
One solution = Complete endpoint management and security
Fortified with the new Endpoint security features, Endpoint Central can now:
- Protect your network from zero-day vulnerabilities with critical threat assessments combined with comprehensive patch management
- Reduce the attack surface due to default and poor security configurations
- Get a comprehensive view of the CIS benchmarks that are applicable to the systems in your network and the compliance status of the same
- Secure your browsers from malicious attacks by tracking the plugins, add-ons, and extensions used in your network
- Allow access to only trusted or authorized websites, while staying compliant with browser security regulations
- Avoid data leakage, data theft, and insider attacks by monitoring and restricting the use of USBs, and other peripheral devices
- Safeguard sensitive information by mirroring data, and tracing file transfers
- Monitor and ensure data transfers through BitLocker encrypted devices
- Boost productivity and block high-risk applications by blacklisting them. Permit only trusted applications by creating an application whitelist
- Leverage endpoint privilege management to ensure application-level security
Steps to enable the Endpoint security features:
Already a Endpoint Central user?
- The Endpoint Security features are available from Endpoint Central build version 100621. If your build version is lower than 100621, upgrade your Endpoint Central build by downloading the latest service pack.
- In the Endpoint Central console, navigate to Admin > Endpoint security > Enable Now.
New to Endpoint Central?
To understand the exhaustive Endpoint Security features. Learn more
Endpoint Central has more than 25,000 happy customers across 134 countries.
Unified Endpoint Management and Security Solution
Patch ManagementSoftware DeploymentEndpoint SecurityOS DeploymentAsset ManagementMobile Device MgmtTools & Configurations