Inventory and Asset Management for Hardware/Software
The inventory capability of Endpoint Central provides a comprehensive details about the hardware and software details of the Windows systems in the managed network.
Endpoint Central periodically scans the network to collect the hardware and software asset details from each Windows desktop.
- The Hardware inventory details include information like, memory, operating system, manufacturer, device types, peripherals, etc..
- The Software inventory provides details of the software detected in the network grouped by volume and software vendors. It also provides the license compliance details of the software and software metering.
Scanning the Windows systems for inventory assets can be scheduled to have an up-to-date information. Alerts are generated to notify any specific events such as new hardware/software detected, license compliance status, etc.. The comprehensive reports provides a complete knowledge on the inventory in few clicks.
Inventory Management Features
- Qualitative and Quantitative Hardware/Software Inventory
- Automated Asset Discovery
- Software Licenses Management
- Application/Software Restriction
- Software Usage Statistics
- Instant Notifications
- Advanced Report capabilities for audit