Creating Custom Reports
In addition to the out-of-the-box reports, Desktop Central allows you
to create custom reports by specifying the criteria and selecting the
required parameters. Follow the steps below to create a custom report
using Desktop Central:
- Select the Reports
tab from the Desktop Central Client.
- Click on Custom
ReportsThis opens the Custom
- Specify the name for the report.
- Select the Module. This is currently available
only for the Asset Management module and will be extended for other modules
in our subsequent updates.
- Select the Sub Module as Computer, Hardware or
- Specify the criteria for generating the report.
You can specify multiple criteria by clicking the "+" icon
- Select the Columns to view in the report. You
can change the position of the columns by using the up and down arrow
- Click on Run & Save button to save the report permanently. (or) Click Run Report if just a temporary report is needed.
Note: If you choose the Run Report option, you can edit the report and later on save the same. Likewise if you intend to make any changes to a saved report, you can make use of the Edit option in the Custom Report Page.
- You have an option to save this report as
PDF and CSV
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.