Uninstalling EXE-based Applications for Users
To uninstall an EXE application for the user objects, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Software Deployment -> Install/Uninstall Software Configuration -> User configuration.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration
- Select the Package.
- Select the Operation Type as Uninstall.
- Under Configure Install/Uninstall options, specify how the software should be installed, that is, choose whether the software has to be installed as a System User or Run As User (specific user) or Target User.
- Configure the Scheduler Settings and choose an appropriate Deployment Policy.
- Upon defining the target, click Deploy.