Viewing and Modifying the Tasks
Desktop Central allows the creation of multiple tasks that can be created to run various actions on different target computers at different intervals. You can view the tasks that are created by following the steps below:
- Navigate to System Tools from Tools tab. This lists all the tasks that are already created and scheduled.
- To modify a task,
- Choose to Modify from the Actions column of the corresponding task.
- This opens the Modify Configuration Wizard. You can add/remove tools, change the tool options, the target systems, and the scheduled time as required.
- Click Deploy to effect the changes.
- To Delete a task, choose to Delete from the Actions column of the corresponding task.