Delayed Write failed
You can see the error message "Deployed write" on the screen when you try to do either of the following:
- During image creation, when an error occured in the hard-disk of the machine where image is created.
- During image creation/deployment, when an error occured in the hard-disk of the image repository machine.
- During deployment, when an error occured in the hard-disk of the machine where image is deployed is not functioning.
- Error with hard disk drivers, especially with SCSI and RAID drivers
- Improper connect between the hard-disk and the computers
- Hard-disk is physically damaged
- USB controller issues
To resolve this problem, follow the steps given below:
- Ensure that the hard-disk drivers are updated.
- Ensure that the connecting cables are prober between the hard-disk and the computers.
- Ensure that there is no physical damage to the hard-disk
- Ensure that the USB port in the computer is not damaged and also ensure the same for hard-disk ports.
Keywords: Delayed writer failed, image repository machine, image creator machine, image deployment machine.