There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request!
You see the error message "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request" on the screen when:
- Installing image creator component.
- Accessing a remote machine's share.
- Usually you get that message when trying to log in with a domain account, but there are no domain controllers present to authenticate your credentials.
- Trust relationship problem existing between the domains in the network
- Ensure that your domain controller is active and running.
- Check if the target machine is contacting the correct DNS.
- If there are more than one domain available within a network, reset the trust relationship between the domains by executing the following command in any of the domain controller machine:
netdom trust /d:Domain1 Domain2 /Ud:Domain1\Username /reset
The /reset parameter synchronizes the appropriate shared secrets if they are not already synchronized.
Keywords: no logon servers available, trust relationship.