How to configure Desktop Central to prompt user before sharing his/her desktop?
Remote Desktop Sharing enables the administrators to gain access to remote Windows desktops in the network. However, if you want the end user to be the decision-making authority for granting access to establish a Remote Desktop Sharing session, you can very well prompt a request message on the user screen to accept/reject the initiated session. The following steps will help you configure Desktop Central to prompt user before sharing his/her desktop.
Steps to configure Desktop Central to prompt user before sharing his/her desktop
- Go to the Tools tab and select Remote Control.
- Switch to the User Confirmation tab.
- Enable the User Confirmation checkbox.
Note: Only the Desktop Central users with administrative privileges can configure this option.
- Specify the Time out value in seconds(default being 30 seconds). Remote connection will be established if the user accepts connection within the time value specified and will be terminated automatically, if there is no user response.
- Specify the Confirmation Message that you want the user to see when you are trying to establish Remote Control.