Apache log analyzer
The log data generated by your Apache HTTP server is a goldmine of information. Using this , you can ascertain your server's usage, discoverloopholes in configuration, and improve the web server structure, and overall performance. Auditing your Apache logs e helps in:
- Identifying and correcting errors to enhance user experience.
- Monitoring anomalous activity to investigate it further.
- Understanding your users and how they access your site.
- Preventing cyber attacks.
Analyzing Apache logs with EventLog Analyzer
EventLog Analyzer offers a number of comprehensive features for Apache web server log analysis. With EventLog Analyzer, you can:
- Audit Apache server activity by analyzing its log files with comprehensive reports and graphs.
- Detect suspicious user activity on your Apache web server by monitoring Apache access logs.
- Receive real-time alerts through SMS and email if malicious activities are detected.
- Gain deep insights into your Apache server activity with the help of predefined intuitive reports. This helps you uncover suspicious usage patterns.
- Drill down to the raw data and obtain the required information.
- Import logs from different versions of Apache web servers including Apache Tomcat servers.
Note: EventLog Analyzer supports Apache versions 1.3, 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4
Apache web server monitoring
EventLog Analyzer automates the Apache web server monitoring process and helps you efficiently extract required information from your logs with interactive dashboards and reports. With instant alerts, you can discover critical events within the massive volume of log data.
Apache web server management
To manage your Apache web servers, EventLog Analyzer offers automated log file imports, predefined Apache web server reports and alerts, flexible search options, and automatic log archival based on a specified schedule.
Apache access log auditing
Auditing Apache access logs is crucial for monitoring your Apache web servers. Apache access logs contain vital information such as the IP address of the client, the HTTP request, and the timestamp. By keeping tabs on the inbound requests to the Apache web server, malicious user activity can be detected in time to prevent an attack.
Apache web server reports
With EventLog Analyzer's web server reports you can:
- Discover the most frequently occurring errors in your Apache web servers.
- Identify the most popular pages in your website to gain insight into user response.
- See who is accessing your site frequently and learn how they discovered it.
- Investigate the occurrences of any particular error, and its cause using the product's log forensics capabilities.
Top Visitors | Top Users | Top URL | Top Browsers | Top Errors | Top Referrers | Apache Server Trend | Apache Reports Overview
Apache web server attack reports
Website administrators should always keep an eye out for common attacks such as SQL injection attacks, malicious URL requests, DDoS attacks and a lot more. EventLog Analyzer can help in mitigating these attacks by monitoring Apache logs in real-time for attacks and instantly notifying IT admins about potential threats.
SQL Injection reports | Cross site scripting reports | Directory Traversal | Malicious URL Request
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here
Collect and analyze Syslog data from routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Linux/Unix servers, and more. Get in-depth reports for every security event. Receive real-time alerts for anomalies and breaches.
Analyze event log data to detect security events such as file/folder changes, registry changes, and more. Study DDoS, Flood, Syn, and Spoof attacks in detail with predefined reports.
Comply with the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates viz., PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, and more with predefined reports & alerts. Customize existing reports or build new reports to meet internal security needs.
Monitor all types of log data from Active Directory infrastructure. Track failure incidents in real-time and build custom reports to monitor specific Active Directory events of your interest.
Monitor and track privileged user activities to meet PUMA requirements. Get out-of-the-box reports on critical activities such as logon failures, reason for logon failure, and more.
Monitor and audit print server with detailed reports on documents printed, attempts to print documents without proper permission, failed print jobs and their causes, and more.
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in EventLog Analyzer, we would love to hear. Click here to continue