113042: Non-HTTP connection denied by redirect filter
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-113042: CoA: Non-HTTP connection from src_if :src_ip /src_port to dest_if: dest_ip /dest_port for user username at client_IP denied by redirect filter; only HTTP connections are supported for redirection.
Event 113042 is generated when the redirect ACL filter drops the matching non-HTTP traffic during the redirect processing and provides information about the terminated traffic flow. The message contains information on the:
- Source interface, IP address, and port.
- Destination interface, IP address, and port.
- User name.
- IP address of the client.
How could you resolve this situation?
Validate the redirect ACL configuration on the ASA. Ensure that the correct filter is used to match the traffic to redirect and does not block the flow that is intended to be allowed through.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools