Download 30-Day Free Trial Now!
Monitor upto 20,00 log sources with EventLog Analyzer Distributed Edition
Steps to Deploy - EventLog Analyzer - Distributed Edition
EventLog Analyzer Distributed Edition can be deployed using the steps given below:
After successfully installing and starting the Admin Server and Managed Server(s), you can view all required reports for each Managed Server from Admin Serve Console.
Installing Admin Server
- Download EventLog Analyzer most recent version
- After accepting the licensing terms, select the Distributed Edition and select the mode as Admin Server.
- Configure the proxy server details, in case Admin Server is behind a proxy server the details are required to contact the Managed Server(s).
- Once installed, start the EventLog Analyzer Server.
Installing Managed Server
- Before proceeding with installation of Managed Server(s), ensure that Admin Server is installed, running and can be reached from the machine, in which Managed server is to be installed.
- After accepting the licensing terms, select the Distributed Edition and select the mode as Managed Server.
- Configure the host name, port, protocol of Admin Server.
- Configure the proxy server details, in case Managed Server is behind a proxy server the details are required to contact the Admin Server.
- Once installed, start the Managed server and configure the hosts to send logs to the Managed Server.
Register for free technical support
EventLog Analyzer Trusted By
A Single Pane of Glass for Comprehensive Threat Management
Log ManagementLog AnalysisIT ComplianceSIEMQuick LinksRelated Products