EventLog Analyzer supports NetScreen Firewall and provides out-of-the-box reports for the following categories of events:
- NetScreen events: Detailed information on all events on NetScreen devices.
- Firewall Allowed and Denied Traffic: Provides insights on traffic based on source, destination, protocol and port, also provides a report on traffic trends.
- Firewall Website Traffic: Traffic reports based on source, destination, and website traffic trend.
- Successful and Failed Logons: Provides source and user based reports, trend reports.
- Firewall Accounts Management: Provides reports on administrator added, deleted or modified.
- Firewall Policy Management: Provides information on policies added, deleted, or modified.
- Firewall IDS/IPS Events: Provides insights on attacks based on source and destination IP address, also provides a report on attack trends.
- System Events: Provides reports on configuration changes, clock update, system status, start and stop of services.
- Failed VPN Logon Reports: Monitors the VPN activities from pfSense logs and offers out-of-the-box reports for failed VPN logons.
- Device Severity Reports: Provides reports on emergency, alerts, critical, error, warning, and notice events.
NetScreen Reports Dashboard
- Go to the Reports section. Select NetScreen from the displayed list of vendors.
- In the left pane, all the available out-of-the-box reports for NetScreen will be listed. Select the report you want to view.
- To generate reports for a specific NetScreen device, click Select Device drop down list on the right pane and choose the needed NetScreen devices. Click Add.
- You can further generate reports based on Source, Severity and Device. Use logical operators as required.
- If you want to generate the reports for a specific time period, select the Period calendar option from the top right corner, specify the time period, and then click Apply.
- To export a report, click Export as and choose the format. The solution allows you to export the reports in PDF and CSV formats.
- To generate and redistribute the reports over email at periodic time intervals, you can use the Schedule Reports option.
- The More link at the top right corner provides you the below customization options:
- Set as Default: Allows you to set the selected report as the default report.
- Add to Favorites: Marks the selected report as favorite.
- Pin to dashboard: Pins the selected report to the dashboard in the Home page.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Visit our community
Post your questions in the forum.
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
Need implementation assistance?