Manage Predefined Reports
EventLog Analyzer gives you the option to customize how your report page looks. You can change the following:
To customize your reports page,
- Go to the Reports page.
- In the left tab, click Manage Reports present at the bottom.
- Then, click Manage Predefined Reports present at the top right corner.
Customizing the order of devices/applications/threats/ vulnerabilities/VMs
- The arrangement of the devices list as seen on the top bar of the reports page will be displayed. In the top bar of the reports page, only the first few devices will be displayed and the rest will be placed in a drop down list. You can list the most used device reports first.
- To change the order of devices, hover the mouse pointer on the space to the left of the device name. This will make the icon appear.
- By clicking and pressing the icon, you can drag and drop the devices to the arrangement you want.
- You can also enable/disable reports for devices from the same UI. The toggle button corresponding to the device is for enabling or disabling those devices' reports.
Customizing the order of report groups / reports
You can also customize the order in which the report groups and reports are arranged.
- After clicking Manage Predefined Reports, click on the device, application, threat, vulnerability, or VM whose order of reports you want to change.
- To change the arrangement of report groups, hover the mouse pointer on the space to the left of the device name. This will make the icon appear.
- Clicking and pressing the icon, you can drag and drop the report groups to the arrangement you want.
- You can also enable/disable report groups from the same UI. The toggle button corresponding to the report group/report is for enabling or disabling that report group/report.
- Similarly, you can also rearrange the reports inside each report group by clicking on the report group and following the above mentioned steps.