EventLog Analyzer has a report scheduling feature that allows you to schedule reports to be exported automatically at predefined time intervals.Creating a New Report Schedule
Editing, Deleting, or Disabling Report Schedules
Creating a New Report Schedule
To create a report schedule,
Go to the Reports page and click Scheduled Reports in the bottom of the left tab.
- Click +Create New Schedule on the top right corner of the page.
- The form for scheduling a report appears. In the form,
- Enter the name of the schedule, devices for which the schedule is for, and the reports which are to be included in the schedule.
- Schedule Frequency: Specify the frequency at which reports need to be exported. The frequency can be 'Only Once', 'Hourly', 'Daily', 'Weekly', or 'Monthly'.
- Export Time Range: Select the time range for which the report needs to be created and later exported.
- Report Format: Choose the file format in which the report is to be exported i.e. PDF or CSV.
- Email Address: Configure the email address to which the reports need to be sent.
- Email Subject: Enter the subject of the mail that would contain the exported reports.
- Once you've entered the necessary details for the schedule, click Save to complete creating the report schedule.
Editing, Deleting, or Disabling Report Schedule
You can edit, delete, or disable report schedules.
Go to the Reports page.
- In the left tab, click Scheduled Reports present at the bottom.
- In the page that appears, you can see a list of report schedules.
- To edit a report schedule, click the edit icon corresponding to the report schedule that you want to change and make the necessary changes.
- To delete a report schedule, click the delete icon corresponding to the schedule that you want to delete and click Yes in the pop-up box that appears.
- To disable a report schedule, click on the tick in the Actions column corresponding to the schedule that you want to disable.