How to Install and Uninstall EventLog Analyzer
How to install?
If you want to install EventLog Analyzer 32 bit version:
- In Windows OS: execute ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer.exe
- In Linux OS, execute ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer.bin
If you want to install EventLog Analyzer 64 bit version:
- In Windows OS: execute ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer_64bit.exe
- In Linux OS: execute ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer_64bit.bin
For Linux installation:
Before installing EventLog Analyzer, make the installation file executable by executing the following commands in Unix Terminal or Shell,
chmod +x ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer.binNow, run ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer.bin by double clicking or running ./ManageEngine_EventLogAnalyzer.bin in the Terminal or Shell.
Upon starting the installation you will be taken through the following steps:
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement. You may print it for offline reference.
- Select the folder to install the product. Use the Browse option. The default installation location is C:\ManageEngine\EventLog Analyzer. If the new folder or the default folder does not exist, it will be created and the product will be installed.
- Enter the web server port. The default port number is 8400. Ensure that the default port or the port you have selected is not occupied by some other application.
- Enter the folder name in which the product will be shown in the Program Folder. The default name is ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer.
- Enter your personal details to get assistance.
At the end of the procedure, the wizard displays the ReadMe file and starts the EventLog Analyzer server.
With this the EventLog Analyzer product installation is complete.
How to uninstall?
The procedure to uninstall for both 64 Bit and 32 Bit versions is the same.
Navigate to the Program folder in which EventLog Analyzer has been installed. By default, this is Start > Programs > ManageEngine EventLogAnalyzer <version number>.
Select the option Uninstall EventLogAnalyzer.
You will be asked to confirm your choice, after which EventLog Analyzer is uninstalled.
1. Navigate to "<EventLogAnalyzer Home>/_ManageEngine EventLogAnalyzer_installation" directory.
2. Execute the command "./Change ManageEngine EventLogAnalyzer Installation" in Terminal Shell.
3. You will be asked to confirm your choice, after which EventLogAnalyzer is uninstalled.