Configure Connection Settings
The connection settings for EventLog Analyzer can be modified in the following page:
- Settings tab > System Settings > Connection Settings
- The Connection Settings page appears as follows:
- Enter the following details:
- Application Port Number: Specify the http port through which EventLog Analyzer connects to the web client.
- SSL Port Number: Specify the SSL port for a secure http connection. EventLog Analyzer also provides a tool to generate a CSR file for SSL certification here.
||Note: The http and https port numbers should be different from each other.
- Keystore Password: If you require the keystore password to be encrypted, enable this option and provide the required password.
- Session Expiry Time: Mention the maximum duration for which a session of EventLog Analyzer can stay idle, following which it expires.
- Click on "Save" to save the settings.
- Restart EventLog Analyzer for the settings to take effect.
SSL Certification Tool
If you wish to achieve SSL Certification, EventLog Analyzer assists you in generating the required CSR file by providing a tool, which is accessible at:
- Settings tab > System Settings > Connection Settings > SSL Certification Tool
- The SSL Certification Tool Page appears as follows:
- Enter the details required for the certificate as indicated by the fields on the left.
- Click on "Generate CSR" to generate the .csr file which can be submitted to your CA.
- Click on "Apply Selfsigned Certificate" to apply the certificate in the product.
- Follow the instructions on the right to complete your SSL certification process.
Navigate to Settings > System Settings > Connection Settings > Proxy Settings.
In Proxy Settings, select the Enable Proxy Server check box.
- Configure the server by entering Server Name/Port, Username and Password in provided fields.
- Click on Save Settings to save the configured proxy server.