Log Level Settings
Log Level Settings is used to set the granularity level of EventLog Analyzer server logs. The logs will form part of the support information file (SIF) generated for sending to ZOHO Corp. These logs will be used for debugging EventLog Analyzer server issues.
- In the Settings tab, navigate to System Settings >Log Level Settings.
- Select the Server Log Filter Settings (values from 2 to 5).
- Select the Level of Log data to be stored.
- Select the Logger Name from the list. For each available logger or set of loggers, you can set the log filter level and log level independently.
- Click Save Settings to save the selected log level settings.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Visit our community
Post your questions in the forum.
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
Need implementation assistance?