Accessing the Database
EventLog Analyzer lets advanced users access the in-built database and
run standard queries.
- Click the Database Console link to open the Database
Console window. In the prompt window displayed, enter the query to be executed.
- Click Execute Query button. The only database queries allowed are: SELECT and SHOW.
- Click Close button to close the Database
Remember the following when executing a query:
- Table names and Table column names are Case sensitive
- Set Row limit between 1 and 500 for select queries.
- Default Row limit is set to 10.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.