Disabling Low Disk Space Alert
Disable the Low Disk Space Alert
If you feel that the Low Disk Space alert is either intrusive or erroneous, you can disable the alert by following the below steps:
- Stop the Eventlog Analyzer server/service.
- Check the task manager for the process 'mysqld-nt.exe' and 'SysEvtCol.exe', kill the process if any of these processes are running.
- Edit the file "run.bat", which is located under <Eventlog Analyzer Home>\bin
folder, replace the following line:
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -DminDiskSpace=5
with the below line
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -DminDiskSpace=0
- Edit the file "wrapper.conf", which is located under <Eventlog Analyzer Home>\server\default\conf\ folder , replace the following line:
with the below line:
- Save the files.
- Start the Eventlog Analyzer server/service.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.