HP router and switch log analyzer
Routers and switches are essential networking devices, required to route traffic between multiple networks or devices within those networks. Network administrators face the challenge of configuring these devices properly to facilitate the smooth flow of traffic.
Configuration errors or changes made with malicious intent could disrupt network communications, or send sensitive information to incorrect destinations. This is why it's vital to audit operations on routers and switches to ensure optimal flow of traffic through a network. EventLog Analyzer's detailed reports and alerts for HP switches and routers help administrators do exactly this.
HP router and switch log analysis with EventLog Analyzer
The following unique features in EventLog Analyzer help administrators see everything happening in their HP devices, so they can detect and manage suspicious incidents:
- Device auto-discovery: Eventlog Analyzer makes adding HP switches and routers an easy task by automatically discovering syslog devices from a given IP range.
- Predefined reports and alerts: EventLog Analyzer comes with over 30 out-of-the-box reports and alerts exclusively for auditing activities on HP routers and switches.
- Threat intelligence: Discover malicious entities interacting with your network with EventLog Analyzer's powerful threat intelligence module.
- Incident management: Streamline HP network device incident management with EventLog Analyzer's built-in ticketing console, or forward incident information to third-party help desk software.
- Compliance management: Utilize Eventlog Analyzer's intuitive compliance reports to comply with traffic monitoring requirements of various regulatory policies.
HP router and switch reports and alerts
EventLog Analyzer provides predefined reports and alerts covering:
- Summary information: Get an overview of all events occurring on your HP routers and switches. You can also view reports classifying all events based on their severity level, such as critical, emergency, or warning events.
- Logons: Monitor device logons, logoffs, and failed logon attempts to know who is accessing your devices. EventLog Analyzer also provides reports detailing logon trends and identifying users and devices with the most frequent logons.
- Interface status: Track the status of HP network device interfaces and trunk ports, and be the first to know if they go down.
- Configuration changes: View all commands executed successfully and unsuccessfully on your HP switches and routers, and identify all configuration changes.
- System events: Monitor hardware-level events such as fan failures, system reboots, and clock updates.
All Events | Important Events | Successful Logons | Logoff Details | Top Successful Logons from Source | Top Successful Logons by Users | Successful Logons Trend | Interface Up | Interface Down | Trunk Up | Trunk Down | Trunk Added | Trunk Removed | Successful Command Executions | Failed Command Executions | ACL Error | VLAN Status | Configuration Changes | System update | License Status | Fan Status | Fan Failure | Power Status | System Reboot | Clock Update | Emergency Events | Alert Events | Critical Events | Error Events | Warning Events | Notice Events | Information Events | Debug Events
With EventLog Analyzer, you can perform in-depth auditing of all activity on your HP routers and switches, ensuring they're functioning optimally, and no malicious or unintended changes are made.