IIS Log Analyzer
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) servers, both web and FTP, have become essential for businesses. However, an IT security administrator's job doesn't stop with just deploying IIS servers. Post deployment, administrators have to adopt security measures to protect those servers. One proven way to monitor the security of IIS servers is by installing a log management tool that provides out-of-the-box support for IIS logs.
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive tool that can manage and audit your Microsoft IIS server logs and provide you with crucial insights on the activities happening in your IIS servers. This software has out-of-the-box support for both IIS web and IIS FTP server logs, and provides in-depth reports that make your auditing job a lot easier.
IIS web server log analysis: EventLog Analyzer collects, analyzes, audits, and monitors IIS web server events and provides reports on error events, security attacks, usage analytics, and many more facets of your IIS servers.
- Error reports: These reports list the errors that users experienced while trying to access the websites hosted on your IIS web servers, such as failed user authentication, HTTP bad request, HTTP request entity too large, and gateway timeout. They also help you identify the problems users frequently face, so that you can come up with corrective steps to ensure a hassle-free experience for users.
- Security reports: Server attack reports give information on the attacks detected by EventLog Analyzer in your IIS web servers, such as SQL injection and DDoS. EventLog Analyzer comes with prebuilt alert profiles that can notify you in real time when such attacks are detected. You also get exclusive reports providing information on the users who most frequently access your server, along with server activity trends.
IIS FTP server log analysis: EventLog Analyzer's reports on IIS FTP servers help in monitoring, tracking, and optimizing user activity by providing you with innumerable reports on important logons, file downloads, security data exchange, and base sequences of commands. The intuitive dashboard of this IIS log analysis software allows administrators to effortlessly drill down to raw log data and spot the origin point of any activity.
Audit, manage, and track IIS servers with EventLog Analyzer
- Collects, parses, manages, monitors, and analyzes IIS web server and IIS FTP server logs.
- Allows you to import log data through an easy-to-use interface. The solution's log scheduler enables periodical log import.
- Audits server activities such as account changes, error codes thrown, files uploaded and downloaded, and more.
- Monitors user activities such as logons and logoffs so that any anomalous user behavior is instantly detected.
- Detects anomalies occurring in IIS servers and immediately alerts you in real time.
- Provides premade audit reports on IIS web and FTP servers for meeting IT regulatory compliance needs.
Automatic analysis of logs from IIS servers.
Download a free trial now!
Centrally manage event log data from Windows devices including workstations, servers, and terminal servers to meet auditing needs. Combat security attacks with real-time alerts and event correlation.
Collect and analyze Syslog data from routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Linux/Unix servers, and more. Get in-depth reports for every security event. Receive real-time alerts for anomalies and breaches.
Monitor and track privileged user activities to meet PUMA requirements. Get out-of-the-box reports on critical activities such as logon failures, reason for logon failure, and more.
Comply with the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates viz., PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, and more with predefined reports & alerts. Customize existing reports or build new reports to meet internal security needs.
Perform in-depth forensic analysis to backtrack attacks and identify the root cause of incidents. Save search queries as alert profile to mitigate future threats
EventLog Analyzer offers log management, file integrity monitoring, and real-time event correlation capabilities in a single console that help meeting SIEM needs, combat security attacks, and prevent data breaches.
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in EventLog Analyzer, we would love to hear. Click here to continue