24245: Issued deny asymmetric key permissions with cascade command
In Public Key Cryptography (PKI), a public key and private key are created. The private key is kept a secret, whereas the public key can be distributed to others. Since these two keys are different, they are asymmetric. Event 24245 occurs when a command to deny asymmetric key permissions (including cascade of permissions) to a user has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the asymmetric key).