Windows registry auditing
The Windows registry is a collection of configuration settings used by software programs, hardware devices, or as user preferences. Tampering with the registry can have serious implications, as registry values are associated with so many different operating system components. Auditing the registry helps administrators track permission changes, identify frequent user accesses, and flag any suspicious accesses or changes.
EventLog Analyzer makes auditing the Windows registry easy with a wide set of predefined reports and alerts.
Audit registry changes with EventLog Analyzer
- EventLog Analyzer provides predefined reports detailing all registry accesses, changes, and permissions. View reports in clear, graphical formats, and quickly drill down to raw log details.
- Schedule and distribute reports via email, or export them as PDF or CSV files.
- Generate real-time alerts via email or SMS when events of concern occur.
- Quickly search through registry logs using EventLog Analyzer's powerful log forensics features.
- Logs are encrypted and securely archived with timestamps to ensure they are tamperproof.
Registry audit reports
- Registry access and usage: Track successful and failed registry accesses as well as added, modified, and removed registry values.
- Permission monitoring: Identify any changes to registry permissions.
- Frequent usage: Identify which users most frequently access the registry.
Track critical Windows registry changes in seconds.
Download a free trial now!