Creating a New Alert Profile
To create a new alert profile,
- Click on "Alerts" option in the left pane.
- Click on "Create New Alert Profile" option.
- Enter a name and description for the alert.
- Select the severity of the alert from the drop down menu options - Critical, Trouble, and Attention.
- Click on the plus icon to add the reports for which the alert should be created.
- In the dialog box, select the category under which the report falls from the drop down menu.
- Select the reports for which alerts are required.
- Click on OK.
- Construct an alert message with the macros available like User name, Mailbox, Time Stamp and so on.
- For example, consider this sample alert message: ٪USER_NAME٪ logged into ٪MAILBOX٪. The alert message will be Xchange\administator logged into email@example.com.
- Select the "Severity" level for the alert – Critical, Trouble and Attention based on the alert seriousness.
- Click the Email Notification check box to receive email alerts.
- List the email ID. If multiple IDs exist, separate them with commas.
- Enter the subject of the email message.
- Select "Create" to successfully create the alert profile.
Copyright © 2020, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.