Mailbox Usage Reports
Keep track of daily mailbox usage and email activities using the Mailbox Usage Reports available in Exchange Reporter Plus (refer to this image). To access these reports, navigate to Reports → Exchange Online → Exchange Online → Mailbox Usage Reports.
Preconfigured Mailbox Usage Reports
There are six reports available under one subcategory:
Daily Usage Reports
- Daily Email Activities Count by Type - Gives the total count of sent, received, and read emails.
- Daily Unique User Count by Email Activity - Gives the total count of daily email activities performed by unique users in your Exchange tenant.
- Daily Active Mailbox Count - Lists the mailboxes that are in use or were active on a particular day vis-à-vis the total number of mailboxes.
- Daily Mailbox Count by Storage Quota Status - Shows the number of mailboxes that have crossed a particular storage quota limit.
- Daily Mailbox Storage Used - Lists the used up storage space for all mailboxes in your Exchange organization every day.
- Daily Unique User Count by Email App - Shows the number of unique users for each email application, such as Mail for iOS, Outlook for Windows, and Outlook for macOS.